Eat Like a Gilmore: Daily Cravings
An Unofficial Cookbook for Fans of Gilmore Girls, with 100 New Recipes
One hundred crave-worthy recipes—for Gilmore Girls fans who can’t get enough!
In the first Eat Like a Gilmore book, fans of the Gilmore Girls were treated to 100 recipes for the decadent, delicious, and comforting foods that fueled the science-defying metabolisms of Lorelai and Rory Gilmore. But that was only a tease. Now fans can make all those other foods that they crave every time they watch an episode: things like pizza, Chinese food, pop tarts, and pies! Here are more favorites from Luke’s diner menu, Sookie’s eclectic inn fare, and Emily’s fancy Friday Night Dinners . . . plus Korean “health” foods, soda shop favorites, foods for wallowing, and hangover survival food.
Here’s a taste of what’s inside:
- Luke’s Cherry Danish
- Mrs. Kim’s Eggless Egg Salad from the Dance Marathon
- Taylor’s Butter Brickle Crunch Ice Cream
- Tacos, burritos, tacquitos, and quesadillas
- Jackson’s Raspberry Peach Jam
- The Fiesta Burger from Al’s Pancake World
- A whole chapter of just pie
- And so much more!